Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
1 block of tofu
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 pox [76g] of sunflower mince
1 tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp maple syrup
1-2 cloves garlic minced
2 tsp ginger grated or finely chopped
300ml vegetable stock
1 tsp of tomato puree
1 tbsp soya sauce
100ml + 2 tsp cornstarch whisked together
1/2 pinch of ground cayenne pepper
green onions thinly sliced, to finish
- Cut the tofu into small cubes and add to the oven for 10m at 180C/350/GM4.
- In a wok, heat up the sesame oil over medium heat. Add the sunflower mince, smoked paprika, maple syrup, minced garlic, grated ginger, soya sauce and vegetable stock. And stir until most of the vegetable stock is absorbed by the mince.
- Whisk the cornstarch into the water and add. Allow to thicken.
- Add the tofu to the saucepan or wok.
- Serve with the Courgette Noodles below.
Easy Courgette Noodles
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 2 mins
Total Time: 7 mins
1 tbsp olive oil
2 medium zucchini
- Slice the ends off the zucchini and place it on your spiralizer. Turn the spiralizer and create courgette noodles. If you do not have a spiralizer - try using a vegetable peeler. And peel the courgette into thick noodles.
- Set aside into bowl for serving. Or dry-fry without water in a pan to warm.
- Serve with the Mapo Tofu above.