150 ML water
2 Tbsp egg substitute (or chickpea flour)
4 tbsp gluten-free breadcrumbs
1 chopped onion
2 tbsp sunflower oil
2 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
½ tsp paprika powder
½ tsp Turmeric
1 Beetroot/beetroot powder
- Place a box of sunflower mince in a bowl.
- Add 150ml of water on to the bowl.
- Add 2 tbsp of egg substitute (or chickpea flour) to the bowl.
- Add 4 tbsp of gluten-free breadcrumbs and chopped onion to the mix.
- Add 2 tbsp of sunflower oil to the bowl.
- Add 2 tsp of salt
- Add 1 tsp of pepper
- Add ½ tsp of paprika powder
- Add ½ tsp of Turmeric to the mixture.
- Grate some beetroot and potato on to the bowl then mix properly.
- Form the desired size for your burger and place them into the pan.
credit: photo, video, recipe @sunflowerfamilygermany