250g Tortilla Chips
2 tbsp olive oil
100ml of water
½ tsp pepper
2 tbsp tomato paste
330 ml tomato sauce
150g kidney beans
2 tbsp pickled Jalapeños
4 tbsp of liquid of the Jalapeños
1 tsp paprika powder
1 tsp chilli powder
1 pack of vegan cheese
- Place tortilla chips on a serving plate.
- Preheat the pan with 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Add a box of sunflower mince and add 100 ml of water unto the pan and stir.
- Add ½ tsp of pepper
- Add 2 tbsp of tomato paste and stir.
- Add 330 ml of tomato sauce and stir.
- Add 150G of kidney beans
- Add 2 tbsp of pickled Jalapeños and 4 tbsp of liquid of the Jalapeños.
- Add 1 tsp of paprika powder
- Add 1 tsp of chilli powder and mix thoroughly.
- Add mixture/salsa to the tortilla chips and add 1 pack of vegan cheese on top.
- Bake dish 180°C for 10 - 15 minutes
credit: photo, video and recipe @sunflowerfamilygermany