250 gluten-free or other flour
150G cold vegan margarine
3 tbsp cold water
½ tsp salt
1 tbsp oil
1 white onion - diced
1 leek stick
1 tsp salt
300ml oat milk
1-2 cloves garlic - crushed
1 tbsp nutritional yeast
1 tsp smoked paprika
100G chickpea flour
400 ml vegetable broth
- Add 250g of gluten flour unto a bowl.
- Add 150 g cold vegan margarine
- Add 3 tbsp of cold water
- Add ½ tsp of salt and mix thoroughly till it becomes a dough.
- Mould the dough into a circle and chill it for 30 minutes.
- Spread vegan margarine into a serving plate.
- Sprinkle four unto the plate as well.
- Sprinkle flour unto a waxing paper and cover with another piece of wax paper and roll out.
- Place the flattened dough to the serving plate and poke holes the dough by using a fork.
- Preheat a pan with 1 tbsp of oil.
- Add a box of sunflower mince and add 50ml of water then mix.
- Add a diced white onion then mix.
- Add 1 sliced leek stick
- Add ½ paprika and a tsp of salt.
- Mix properly. Then add it to the serving plate with the dough.
- On a different bowl, add 300ml of oat milk.
- Add 1-2 cloves of crushed garlic.
- Add 1 tbsp of nutritional yeast
- Add 1 tsp of smoked paprika
- Add ½ tsp of salt and pepper.
- Add a pinch of chili powder and a pinch of turmeric.
- Add 100 G chickpea flour then whisk properly till fully mixed.
- Add mix to a 400 ml vegetable broth.
- Cook for 5 minutes while stirring.
- Then place sauce on the serving plate with the pie.
- Add cherry tomatoes on top then bake for 200°C for 30 minutes.
- Then serve
Credit: photos, videos, Recipe @sunflowerfamilyGermany