3 tbsp oil
1 tsp cumin
2 diced onions
3-5 cloves of garlic
250 G diced tomatoes
½ TL turmeric powder
½ TL red chilli powder
1 tsp Coriander
1 tsp Garam Masala powder
70 G Spinach
125 ml Coconut milk
1 tsp salt
- Preheat a pan with 3 tbsp of oil.
- Add 1 tsp of cumin to the pan and saute.
- Add 2 diced onions and saute
- Add a box of Sunflower mince and 50ml of water to the pan and saute.
- On to a different bowl add 3 to 5 cloves of crushed garlic then add to the pan and saute.
- Dice 250 grams of tomatoes then add and saute.
- Add ½ TL of turmeric powder
- Add ½ TL of red chilli powder
- Add a tsp of coriander
- Add 1 tsp of Garam Masala powder to the pan and add 300 ml of water then wait to boil.
- Once boiled, add 150G of chickpeas ( halved, peeled and pre-cooked) then saute.
- Add 70 G spinach to the pan.
- Add 125 ML of coconut milk
- Add a tsp of salt and stir.
- Serve the dish with a hint of lemon juice.
Credit: Photo, Recipe, Video @sunflowerfamilygermany