EASY PLANT-BASED OPTION MADE FROM SOYA-FREE MINCE
This recipe takes as long as it takes to peel and apple, onion, garlic and ginger. You can make it as a batch (x4) and keep it in the fridge for a few days. It can be used in this recipe and also as a base to a vegetable stir-fry.
Mince apple, garlic onion and ginger
50g of apple
25g of onion
1 tbsp of garlic
1 tbsp of ginger
1 tbsp of grapeseed oil
- Add 1 tbsp of grapeseed oil to a medium sized wok or frying pan.
- Then add the minced apple, onion, garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes at a low heat.
2 tbsp of honey
2 tbsp of soya sauce (optional)
2 tbsp of lemon juice
- Then add the honey, soya sauce and lemon juice.
1 pack of sunflower mince [Buy from link in Bio]
1 finely sliced spring onion to sprinkle over at the end.
1 tbsp of sesame seeds (calcium rich) to sprinkle over at end
- Stir-fry the sunflower mince in and add ½ a cup of water. Stir until all water is evaporated.
Cauliflower Steak. Brush baking tray with 1-2 tbsp of oil. Simply slice cauliflower into even slices (about 2-3 cm) and and add to baking tray, brush top side of cauliflower with oil and bake at 180C for 30-35 minutes or until softened and golden.
- Make this recipe and post on your IG
- Tag Sunflower Family
And enter to win a menu plan that gives you super easy meal prep to create easy plant based weekly meals for yourself and family.