1 tbsp olive oil
1 onion -dice
1 carrot - dice
1 tomato - dice
¼ of a stock cube
1 tsp agave syrup (optional)
Mediterranean herbs (thyme, oregano, basil)
400ml tinned tomatoes + 100ml of water
76g Organic Sunflower Mince
1 tbsp tomato paste
- Preheat the pan with 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Dice onion and add to the pan and saute.
- Slice carrot in half lengthwise and thinly slice. Add to pan and stir in with the onions.
- Dice tomato, and add to the pan.
- Add 1 tsp of mixed oregano (or ¼ of a crushed stock cube).
- Add 1 tsp of agave syrup (optional) or grape juice. Or leave out.
- Chop the fresh herbs and add.
- Add 400ml of finely chopped tomato + 100ml of water + 1 tsp of tomato puree.
- Add the box of sunflower mince and cook until softened (5-10m).
- Add salt to season.
Credit: Video, Recipe, Photo @SunflowerfamilyGermany